Wednesday 27 January 2010

Posting Day..which doesn't concerns me

Hi.

So today is posting of the JAE day. It's not my business anyways since like I DSA into MJC so I already know my place 5months ago. Nothing to feel nervous about. So woke up and incredibly so many people online in the morning for the first time! Then everyone quite happy with their posting results..well almost everyone..good luck to those trying to appeal to the course or school that they want!

then went to celebrate ju's early b'day! made her do the most retarded thing ever! and had cake. I really think we should buy cake from that shop next time! it's seriously nice lo the cake and super worth it! Had to leave early though cos i hav band at 3pm. Finally changed my clar cos my clar is seriously dying cos the cork came out today! and the J2s change to the prestige clarinet! woots!

Had sectionals and combined! only played 4th mov of second suite! super nice the song! hehe...go home with arian,shiying and elaine! went to pasamalam to get some food!

reached home feeling real tired! imagine band and school! even more tired!

hav to sleep early tonight and wake up early tml!
hehe

first day of school tml!

BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home