Saturday 27 March 2010

tired and bored.

Hi.

here to update a few boring things. School is quite tiring. Found out the PW topics which I find it quite tough. Was really really dead on thursday. Decided not to go to Cambridge for the science thing cause of the price and also the fact that i'm going to go Japan at the end of the year with the band. Band was quite alright. With Heart and Voice is a nice nice song! Maths test was easy i guess and I failed redox. thanks to carelessness.

I'm getting really tired these few days due to lack of sleep and everything! JC life is quite tiring.

Went to alumni prac having muscle aches and feeling ooper tired. Ivan din come so only got me and huixian. damn sian. Wanted to go out study but then people not free so it's cancelled. maybe tomorrow? then after that went to follow the juniors and gave my band experience to them la for motivational speech before their concert. The alumni getting better already. I can feel it! haha. But we're always good la please.

Came home and going to go for piano in 45 mins? yeah..tired..shall study econs on the way there.

Tt's all so BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home