Sunday 18 April 2010

I survived another week!! and here comes another one...

Hi.

So here to update. haha. ok. so i survived another week of school. monday, tuesday, wednesday was fine. Thursday had chem lecture test and my back was aching trying to write on the stupid lecture tables. but i think it was alright..pray hard i get at least a C grade! also had GP test on thursday and i think i screwed it up so i'm not really affected by wad grade i'll get:)

Thursday got band because Friday is guitar concert in school. It went quite well I think. had dinner with sean and lorraine as usual and went home feeling real dead but still had to complete work. total mugger life la.

Friday was the most free day of my life sia. NO CCA! but kinda bored. was with cliffton and sean watching jacq, chantalle and mabeline practice their floorball before heading home to slack and sleep.

Saturday was one of the worst day of my life. I never felt so hurt in my life before. I shall not elaborate it down here. one of the worst experience of my life. All my hard work just vanish just like that. thanks to all my frens and seniors for comforting me. really appreciate it. Had a real good laugh with sean and lorraine for dinner that day as well. Went home and started tutorials and managed to do quite a bit :)

Today was like PI day and my eyes are freaking dry thanks to staring at the com for too long. did MI and finish my PI and print it out! hope i'll get a ME this time round! i finally finally finally filed in all my notes and tutorials and place them nicely on my shelf. even my file i bring to school looks neater (except for the GP area cos i dun really care about filing those)

Another week is approaching and hope it'll be better. meeting guan tml after sch to slack a bit before heading home..we seriously needa catch up! haha..

alright seriously tired ald. going to cafe world to serve my food and off to bed!

nites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home