Sunday 25 April 2010

111th post!

Hi.

Just realized that this is my 111th post. MUST MAKE IT SPECIAL cos my class is 10S111! woohoo! S111 is the BEST! So i shall dedicate this post to S111!

Orientation period I only came during the MMM day thanks to my cousin's wedding in HK. Was really really unfamiliar to everything and unsure of everything! Didn't know how to start a conversation and introduce myself while seeing everyone knowing each other. Nevertheless, I still managed to talk to all of you and had real great fun during orientation.

The school term then started. Had the temporary timetable and there were loads of free periods. where did we spend those free periods? At the study benches area doing tutorials and chatting. Had real loads of fun. Made friends with everyone. :)

Still remember the days when all of you have no CCA and I have. quite annoying cos everyone are allowed to go home or go out while I'm still stuck in school having band pracs. Then you all started CCA and I was like thank god, I don't have to be the only one having CCA!

Love Love those lunch times outside school and dinner times together!

Term 1 gone and then we all wanted to die from the amount of work the school gave us. We still survived through!

It's already halfway through Term 2! Yes PW is a pain in the ass. We will do it S111! i know people haven't been really doing well in tests and stuff but there's still time to improve! DON'T GIVE UP! We will all do so well that everyone will get good results for Mid-years and most importantly, PROMOS!

We must stay together till the end of our JC life.

I've gotta feeling JC life would be the best time of my life.

Thanks for all the things you guys done for me:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home