Tuesday 8 June 2010

June Hols...are they even hols?

Hi.

SO yep, it's the school holidays. WOOHOO! oh wait. lemme think again. I have to mug mug and mug for my mid year exams. technically, i don't have holidays:( I planned out my study timetable and yes, it's freaking hardcore mugger. Do I have a choice? sadly i don't. In order to excel in this school, i need to mug. I don't wanna drop my 4H2s! Have to study like mad!

Yesterday was practically rotting at home, mugging. I took so long just to complete up Organization and Control of Eukaryotic Genome. I still cannot memorize all though-.-. nevermind, i will do it soon! Today is another day at home. at least i'll still be going out for awhile to look at my specs. Maybe i should just get that green pair. It looks nice:)

haha..ok..i shld stop typing and get started on economics..

BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home